Floating Lights and Shadows Photo Restoration

World best phone number list forum
Ahad

Floating Lights and Shadows Photo Restoration

Post by Ahad »

Weiwuying National Art and Cultural Center will hold the first Weiwuying International Music Festival this year. As a Kaohsiung native, I am very happy to see that the national art and cultural venues can continue to promote art activities in the local area. Able to innovate and strive for breakthroughs. While browsing the music festival-related programs, I accidentally found a familiar program title - Wang Peiyao's "Floating Light and Shadows" concert. At the same time, it also evoked my connection with music, literature, And memory related to images, yes, a "cross-border" concert that combines music, literature and photography. In the program introduction, it is stated that pianist Wang Peiyao was inspired after reading Wu Mingyi's best-selling novel "The Bicycle Stolen Story", and thus came up with the inspiration for a creative plan. He joined hands with violinist Wei Jingyi and cellist Gao Bingkun to play Eastern European composers Yang Najak, The works of Li Gaiti, Enesko, Gao Dayi, etc.,

and the entire performance process, including on-stage and off-stage, was photographed by Malaysian photography artist Lim Youjin using an Afghan camera. The photos that come out are the results of this creative project. Weiwuying International Music Festival announced (2) Photo Credit: WebMD Wang Peiyao Turn passive into active, cross the boundary between viewing and performance Before actually seeing the performance, reading such an explanation will naturally Photo Restoration
produce a certain degree of anticipation and imagination for the presentation of the program: after the performer (or creator) reads the novel, he will associate and create inspiration with the words and memory, and use "memory" ” was selected as the main axis, and the performance process was condensed into a photo through the method of long exposure, and the audience was included in the shooting, and the audience who was invited to listen to the performance became one of the creators of the photography session. Finally,

when the audience got the photo, There will be a feeling of having participated in the creation. When the cameraman opened the shutter curtains of each camera one by one at the beginning of the show, he immediately had a completely different viewing consciousness from that of ordinary concerts. Maybe it's because I realize I'm part of it. When Lin Youjin slowly stepped into the field of vision, put away the tripod in the center of the stage, turned on the cameras from all angles one by one, and then stepped on the dead leaves scattered on the stage to leave, the exposure had already started. The strange thing is that compared to the performance videos used to record and preserve, the long-exposure images must be blurred, and it is impossible to tell who is who, but the awareness and vigilance of participating in the creation is quite obvious, and I found that the performance on stage The performers, with the gesture of stepping on the stage, obviously started to perform before the music was actually played. For me, this kind of identity transition and sharing of creative rights is a more obvious crossover than the crossover in different art fields.