The structure of the site

World best phone number list forum
Wade

The structure of the site

Post by Wade »

In addition to the usual fundamental pages such as About Us and Contacts, it structures silo navigation for your products/services or for pages that deserve particular attention. Structure URLs From the menu structure we get to the URL structure , another important aspect for good On Page SEO optimization . The URLs must naturally be SEO Friendly , avoiding using numeric URLs, queries or codes if possible, which when reading them do not make it clear what the page is about. When it comes to creating URLs, the controversy always arises between addresses with a "dry" page name (example nomesito.it/scarpe-da-ginnastica/) or preceded by category. From experience I can say that I have not noticed any major differences, it all depends on the type of website and its size.

For example, if we are talking about an e-commerce site with a limited number of products, my advice is generally to structure the URLs with category and subcategory , and to leave the product name free from Australia Number Data hierarchy, or to distinguish it with the " folder” /product/product-name/. For convenience, in case of moving the product from category A to B you are not obliged to do a 301 redirect. Example: In fact, I believe that, on the Google and SEO side, there is not much difference in preference between addresses with category or without category. The category, on the other hand, can be useful for easy management of sections and pages on the back-end side and in in-depth analyzes with Google Analytics .

Furthermore, the hierarchy can be easily taken from the breadcrumbs inserted on the page. SEO optimization on page link url Insert breadcrumbs Breadcrumbs are a fundamental element of On Page SEO . Defined as "bread crumbs", they are strings of links that inserted into the page allow the user to navigate backwards between one section and another. Useful for the user and the search engine, especially if used with schema.org , because they allow them to better understand. Just as stated by Google, users can arrive at the page from different paths and breadcrumbs help them with navigation.