After You Read this Article You’ll Forget It (at least the first half)

World best phone number list forum
Jannat12

After You Read this Article You’ll Forget It (at least the first half)

Post by Jannat12 »

After You Read this Article You’ll Forget It (at least the first half) You will have trouble remembering what I’ve written in this article — the first half at least. Why? Because it’s all words. There’s nothing to see. Nothing visually illustrating the concepts I share and the points I attempt to make. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll try my best to help you understand what I’m saying; that’s the goal … but it’s an uphill battle. I’ll use the visual tools at my disposal, like short, punchy sentences separated by whitespace and bold to highlight important phrases. Good copywriters are masterful at this. I’ve written four books: Book Yourself Solid, Beyond Booked Solid, The Contrarian Effect, and The Think Big Manifesto.

That’s about 260,000 words in total. Each book is popular Phone Number List in its own right, but Book Yourself Solid has always been the most popular. In fact, it has a perfect five-star rating at Amazon.com based on hundreds of reviews. Nonetheless, I meet thousands of people who don’t finish it. They tell me that they love it, that they need it, but that they don’t finish it. Why? They tell me that they don’t love to read — and I get that. It’s long. It comes it at 92,750 words. This is a problem. Don’t tell my publishers or agent, but I don’t care how many of my books are sold. Rather, I care about how many are used to produce more clients for the reader. If you don’t finish the book and implement what I’m teaching, how do you get the results you want? You don’t. I’ve been concerned about this for a long time. Enter Jocelyn Wallace, a master in visual strategy. When I saw how she could take ideas and make them easily understood, I knew what I had to do.

I had to create an illustrated edition of the book Allow me to introduce: Book Yourself Solid Illustrated. And it worked. Brilliantly. I can say that because Jocelyn did 95% of the work. She forced me to cut about two thirds of the text and, as a result, we were able, through her illustrations, to convey more strategies, tactics, and tools to get booked solid than in either of the first two editions of the written book. For example, in the original, it took me 20 pages to teach you how to create an information product. In Book Yourself Solid ILLUSTRATED, I do it with 5 images. Of course, I still offer some supporting text, but the combination of those two learning tools — text and visuals — helps you retain what you’ve learned so you actually use it. Here are the first 4 out of 5 Steps to Developing Your Product. You’ll see what I mean.