How to Leverage the Power of the Kindle Ecosystem to Build Your Business

World best phone number list forum
Jannat12

How to Leverage the Power of the Kindle Ecosystem to Build Your Business

Post by Jannat12 »

As if you’re not doing enough. You have a website. You update your blog once a week. You’re growing your email list. And you try to maintain some presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Why the heck would you worry about Amazon and Kindle? I used to hold the same opinion. I liked the idea of writing a book. Who doesn’t want to be a published author? But having to format, launch, and promote a Kindle book didn’t sound appealing at all. And apart from the snob factor of being an author, I couldn’t see how producing a book could be a valuable use of my time. Could it seriously generate business leads? How wrong I was. Why publish a Kindle book? We tend to think that Google doesn’t really have competitors.

Yahoo? DuckDuckGo? Bing? Seriously? In my opinion, Amazon is a more Phone Number List serious competitor to Google than those three search engines combined. Did you know that more shoppers start a product search on Amazon than on any traditional search engine? And when you look for in-depth information on a specific topic, do you search for blog posts on Google, or do you try to find a highly recommended book on Amazon? In a web full of clutter and spam, a well-written book attracts attention, raises your profile, and shows off your expertise. 4-star and 5-star reviews are an awesome form of social proof. But the problem with raising your profile and boosting your authority on Amazon is that it’s so hard to measure. Yes, those reviews seem nice, but how can you gauge their impact? How do you know you’ve spent your time wisely writing a book if you can’t measure the results? Well, hang on. I’ve not told you the two killer benefits of writing a Kindle book: Killer benefit #1: Boost your email list. Killer benefit #2: Generate business inquiries.

How to use a Kindle book as part of your selling process Book readers can be highly qualified leads. They’ve not just read one or two blog posts, they’ve read a book. This means they’ve consumed the very best and most useful content you have to offer. They have spent a couple of hours, rather than a few minutes, learning from you. And a great book can introduce an entirely new audience to your home base on the open web. Here’s how you can take advantage of the valuable connection you’ve built with your book readers: Create a free bonus related to your book. This can be an audio file, a report, an extra chapter, or worksheets to accompany the advice in your book. Promote the free bonus at the start of your book and at the end of your book. If it doesn’t interrupt the flow of your book, you can promote your bonus at the end of a couple of chapters, too. But don’t overdo it. You don’t want to come across as a sleazy salesman who only wants to seduce readers to opt-in to a spammy list. Create a landing page for your free bonus. Get readers to opt-in to your email list before downloading the bonus material. Be up front and let them know you’ll email them weekly or monthly tips (whichever your frequency is). Email is one of the most important pillars of a content marketing strategy. Once you have people on your list you can start building an amazing relationship, and occasionally send them a sales message. Want proof? The weeks before my book launch, my business had turned a little quiet. I had started muttering that people were only looking for cheap copywriters. I had started complaining that I didn’t generate enough inquiries. I dreaded the idea of having to cold-call. No. Never! Since my book launch, my turnover has tripled. I’m turning down inquiries daily because I’m fully booked. Want to do the same? How to write your first Kindle ebook A Kindle book doesn’t have to be mega-long. 10,000 words is a good length; some books are even shorter. Writing a book is like creating a series of blog posts around one theme. Each blog post becomes a chapter that builds on the previous chapter.