The Savage Classic Banner Design

World best phone number list forum
Ahad

The Savage Classic Banner Design

Post by Ahad »

When he first came out of the society, Savage was still an urbanite, working in the creative department of a certain group. It was a high-intensity job from 9 to 10, often working overtime until midnight, which could drain people out in a few months. When I quit my job, I was physically and mentally exhausted, and I just wanted to stay away from the city, go to a far away, desolate, and remote place for a while, and finally went to Penghu’s second-level outlying island—Jiangjunyu’s dive shop for work and lodging.

At that time, Savage did not know what diving was, let alone that underwater life would become a part of life. South Island girl When I first landed on the island, I immediately encountered culture shock. The person who came to pick me up at the pier was actually a Banner Design
ten-year-old little sister. She was dark-skinned, beautiful and generous. She rode an electric scooter that didn't fit her petite figure. I take it to the store. As soon as she left her luggage, she said, "Can you swim? Snorkel?" "Uh, yes? 』 "Okay, take the mask and get in the car and take you to the beach." Multiple viewpoints are waiting for you to unlock Pay to join TNL+ membership, Exclusive comment analysis,

infographics to see immediately 149 yuan/month 1490 yuan/year send 2 months The first month of TNL+ experience price is 1 yuan, Free LiTV for the first month (see activity plan) View subscription plans Already a member?login The next article on the topic: 【Savage Mountains and Seas Classic】Being a tribal volunteer in a remote village in Hengchun: After "wilding", I love life in the wilderness far more than the city Tags: General Island work and dorm Penghu diving ocean nature hydrology The Book of Savage Mountains and Seas Favorite articlesSubscribe to this author View 0