Collection have been on sale

Talk about us forum
Zihad7854685

Collection have been on sale

Post by Zihad7854685 »

We think the nice thing about the name is that it sounds like the English “fancy”, which is of course very appropriate for jewellery. Incidentally, my 6-year-old daughter is also very creative and she made a beautiful mermaid drawing especially for the FenSi Kids jewelry line, which I had printed as a jewelry card. She is very proud of that!” I can completely immerse myself in the moment of creation. That starts with choosing the beads, which takes me about an hour. I never know in advance what I'm going to make. I just follow my gut and I love that! Fenneke Previous Next FenSi Kids collection “In the near future I would like to add another boys collection to the FenSi Kids jewelry line.

At this point I've already achieved more than I thought possible! I now have this Betting email list nice online shop at Handwerkmarkt, where I can profile my own style well. Currently I have an extensive ladies and girls collection suitable for every occasion. Especially the FenSi Kids collection is nice to give as a (birthday) gift. And….A few ladies' earrings and bracelets, earrings and hairpins from the FenSi Kids for a month now at a local, independent clothing store (Stylenotes in Bussum). I am very proud of that! I also hope to expand with fairs and markets, because personal contact with customers is ultimately the most enjoyable.

Hopefully there will be more room for that next year. Be sure to follow my social media pages on Instagram and Facebook to stay informed about the latest jewelry and when our next market will be. Who knows, we might see you there!"troducing to... “I'm Inez , I love to create, every day! Every day I create and that manifests itself in many small things in my life, beautiful moments, being aware, choosing a good day and from there comes my inspiration, which I find everywhere in nature, my children and animals, my house and garden and my great passion: Macrame. Handicrafts in general, that's what I was brought up with: My father was a carpenter, my mother a dressmaker, I learned sewing and knitting from my mother and I can also put things together with wood, saw and nails. My big sister taught me crochet and worked with different techniques at school.