The Agency But Sends

Talk about us forum
Saabbirossai

The Agency But Sends

Post by Saabbirossai »

Eye You can only create one Pixel per ad account. To insert it on your website, you can do it in two ways Copy the code that Facebook gives you and add it between and of your website I recommend that, if you don't know how to code, even if it's something simple, you leave it to someone who knows,justincase . Use a WordPress plugin such as Pixel Your Site or Pixel Caffeine so as not to touch code or mess around, and thus be able to add events. Easy peasy. Made in Oink advice do not stay here.

Now that you have created and inserted the tracking code, create conversion pixels , so you can measure them in all your advertising campaigns. I eat? Following all the steps that Facebook gives you and inserting each code on the page that you want to measure the conversion. Again . If you don't see yourself qualified to do it, pass it on to someone. Now it's time for the fun part Mexico Phone Number List creating remarketing lists. How to create a remarketing list in Facebook Ads or Instagram Ads Remarketing lists are super easy to create word of Baby Jesus.

In a jiffy you will have them ready to start launching campaigns. From the Facebook ads manager you will create lists for both FB and Instagram, in . To do this, follow these steps. Enter the ads manager and go to the " Audiences " section . Click on the “Create audience” button > “ Custom audience ” Here you will see that you have several options to create your audience. In the lists that I will tell you about later we will make use of Customer file, Web traffic and Interaction, but hey, you know that all these options are very similar. In Customer file , you can upload or paste a list of leads that you have saved emails or phone number.